AOBA is involved in most of the Washington,DC region's real estate and energy issues. Journalists are encouraged to ask staff members for assistance with stories. Our staff includes government affairs experts in Maryland, Virginia and DC who can provide a unique perspective on a variety of local real estate and utility topics.
Note: In addition to distributing periodic press releases, AOBA communicates news and current events via its Twitter feed. Please follow AOBA on Twitter. Our Twitter handle is @AOBAMetro
For background info and referral to AOBA Officers, Committee Chairs and member companies, please contact: Marie L. Tibor, Director of Communications and Environmental Education, email@example.com, 202-296-3390, or Shaun Pharr, Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202-296-3390.
AOBA Alliance, Inc. – Energy Aggregation Group
For information about the AOBA Alliance, Inc., a subsidiary of AOBA that is the largest customer-based energy aggregation group in the DC area, and one of the largest energy aggregations of any type in the U.S., please contact: Frann Francis, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, email@example.com, 202-296-3390 or Bruce Oliver (economist/ expert on utility rates and energy market issues), Revilo Associates, Inc., firstname.lastname@example.org, 703-569-6480.
- Kettler's Maintenance Team Wins Big AGAIN in AOBA's 2013 "Maintenance Mania" Competition
- Local Buildings in DC, NoVA Climb the Next Step in TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year) Awards Competition
- AOBA's Highest Honor Presented to Cindy Clare
- AOBA Announces 2013 Leadership
- Ron Wineholt to Join AOBA as Vice President – Government Affairs for Maryland
- Five Area Buildings Win Prestigious Awards at AOBA's 2012 TOBY Awards Celebration; Local Winner Garners International Award at BOMA International Convention
- Kettler's Maintenance Team Wins Big in AOBA's First "Maintenance Mania" Competition
- Local Building Wins Regional TOBY (The Outstanding Building of the Year) Award
- Albert Moler Receives AOBA's Highest Honor
- AOBA Announces 2012 Leadership
- Three Apartment Building Managers Win AOBA "Go Green Community Manager" Awards
- Two Downtown DC Buildings Win Prestigious Awards at AOBA's 2011 TOBY Awards Celebration
- Cassidy Turley Building Earns Regional TOBY Award
- AOBA Alliance Inc. and Washington, D.C., Restaurant Association Align to Expand Benefits of Constellation Energy Competitive Energy Services
- AOBA Announces 2011 Leadership
- AOBA Alliance Launches Updated Website
Click to view 2008-2010 press releases.