Foundations of Real Estate Management
Let AOBA help you provide your staff with the hands-on education they need!
AOBA and BOMA recognize that our industry faces a real shortage of new talent, and that on-the-job training is often inconsistent and sporadic. To respond to these challenges, we are launching a new "soup-to-nuts" course, Foundations of Real Estate Management, covering key topics in administration and management, building systems and operations, accounting and reporting, and contract administration. Also, this course has been approved by BOMI – The Building Owners and Managers Institute - for competency credit for the Fundamentals of Real Property Administration course in their RPA curriculum. View the course curriculum.
When and Where
AOBA will offer this exciting five day program in 2014. Dates are Feb. 6,13, 20, 27 and March 6. The course will be held at BOMA International, 1101 15th Street, NW, Suite 800. Cost is $1010 for members; $1210 for non-members. Download the Winter 2014 Registration Flyer or register online! Questions? Contact Jeanne Clarke, email@example.com.
Who Should Attend
Property management professionals with less than five years experience, as well as more seasoned execs who would like to fill in formal training gaps. Building engineers and suppliers also gain a better understanding of management functions and issues.
Five Reasons to Register Your Staff Today
- A focused curriculum that brings students up to speed quickly
- Topics designed to supplement and reinforce on-the-job training
- Building tours included to provide participants with real-world management approaches
- Students will gain a valuable peer network -- professionals they can call on to exchange ideas/ concerns/ success stories
- Course to be taught by P. Marc Fischer, CPM™, CCIM, Senior VP and Director, Management Services, Transwestern, who literally wrote the book on Real Estate Management!
Fees for 2013
The five-day course costss $1010 per person for AOBA members; $1210 for non-members. Includes breakfast and lunch for each class, a comprehensive manual that will serve as a valuable resource back on the job, and an attractive certificate of course completion.